Monday, September 23, 2013

Entry #1 Critical Thinking. Critical Reading. Nope Just Blogging.






Now what is the deal with this whole blogging fad. I do not get it. Actually I do, it is kinda fun and I enjoy it, but please do not hold that against me. People talk about how blogging is lame and useless and honestly for the longest time I thought it was too but you can literally write what ever comes into your head.... So cool.
But some bloggers have a weird concept for what blogs are. Like the Sartorialist.
                                  http://www.thesartorialist.com/                              
Considering that it is one of the most popular blog sites on the planet I cannot say that it is worthless and no one likes it but honestly........ WHAT IS THE POINT? a bunch of pictures of woman wearing designer clothes that you could buy at Target. I am sorry did I miss the memo that bad quality photos are cool now?  Like this picture....




92313atD&G2119web



Coolmuscles........ okay I'm done. That is just lame.




The one blog that I actually found worth my time was The Married Life..
http://tastethemarriedlife.com/post/57026067869/skinny-toes-and-noodles
Yes it helps that I know the person, and I might be in the blog a few times but if you go and read his stuff, you have to admit, he is hilarious. If I am going to be reading someones thoughts it better put a smile on my face or at least make me laugh. I am not a fan of this whole bland era... Reading things that are pointless and make me want to gouge my eyes out... yuck.

1 comment:

  1. I'll admit I've never really given blogs much of a chance. I'm sure i found one that related to me I would probably get into it. I'm just not really the type to take the time to look. Interesting to see a different point of view.

    ReplyDelete