The Fact that I said that reminds me of The Office, the TV show,
Gabe: Andy do you like being alone with me right now?
Andy: No, this is horrifying.
Gabe: I don't like being alone with me either.
If you do not watch the office, shame on you, it is probably one of the funniest TV shows ever filmed, even though seasons 7 and 8 weren't as great as the previous 6, it is still super hilarious. Watch it.
I am 18 and working full time, and have 2 jobs on top of the job that is full time, and full time schooling, yea, sucks.
Now diving deep into my life. I am the youngest of 3 kids. My oldest sister Britta is married, with a kid and 1 on the way. Britta is seriously the greatest blessing ever in my life. Growing up she was my partner in crime (mainly pranking my other sister). We did everything together and she even would take me to hangout with her friends even though our age difference. I love my sisters and family, they are my world and I do not know what I would do without them.
And yes, this is my Family...

No comments:
Post a Comment