Sunday, October 20, 2013

Awkward Moments.

I'm not going to lie, I am one of the most awkward people you will ever meet. I am super strange and have a tendency to make strange noises. (probably because I am a descendent of dolphins).

Why do people have to be so dang weird. I do not understand this whole online dating experience. If i think a girl is cute or I have interest in her, I will ask her out and pick her up. Never, EVER will i text a girl to go out on a date and once I have asked her I wont have pointless conversation over text with that girl. ( Please do not think that I am arrogant or a pig hitting on girls, just trying to get a point across)

-First Reason why I do not text girls after I ask them out.
   Thats why I asked you out on a date, to talk to you in person....
   Self explanatory.
-Second Reason why I do not text a girl I like.
   If you a constantly texting someone that you like but do not have much face time with them you, you become comfortable over text and messaging, and when you meet in person, it becomes awkward and very hard to communicate, because you are so used to communicating in a way that is un personal. (is that a word?)

My friend on the other hand does not have this logic and fell to this trouble.
 My friend thought it would be a brilliant idea to start a relationship with a girl who he did not meet and only knows through instagram. Two things wrong here, first I need to find new friends, and second CREEEEEEEP. Girls if a guy you have not met asks you out over an instagram pic, respectfully decline, that is just creepy and a waste of time. Well anyways on this date they said very few words.. And those words were spoken to the waiter. Now when my friend told me this, I was uncomfortable and I hope this never happens to me... Ever. 

2 comments:

  1. when you said "(probably because I am a descendent of dolphins)" I spit my drink all over the screen haha! This whole post made me laugh though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a good start at establishing your tone and presentation in these posts. As I stated earlier, just be careful that you are not jumping around too much in your writing.

    You are also posing some interesting ideas in these posts but need to push your analysis a bit further. For instance, in your post on spell check. Why is this significant? Besides making the big jump to ruining the English language or the perils of technology, how is this a tangible issue that the reader can relate to? How does this affect all of us on a daily/weekly basis in ways that we can connect with and relate to?

    ReplyDelete