Being able to have a normal conversation with people is slowly going away. Its almost as if people just do not care anymore about making sense and just randomly throw words together to form a sentence and there sentence run on for hours and hours and it just gets super boring to read their sentences and they do not use the proper they're and they use "and" way to much...... (all examples of how societies way or communicating is going to s***).
We all have that friend that cannot spell. Luckily for my friends that friend happens to be me.
Now this is me without spell check. If you ever want to speak to me it should be over a phone call primarily because my spelling is atrocious.
Is it just me or whenever you call someone they do not pick up and you run into them in person and they look like they have seen a ghost.. I am sorry am I that repulsive? I know I am ugly but..... RUDE.
This was a conversation I had with one of my friends,
Me- "Hey did you get my calls?"
Matt- "No, Sorry, I did not get both of your messages."
.... I see....
Our society has taken a turn for the worse and we are going down a path of social hindrance. Boys think that talking on headsets to other guys while playing video games is "fellowship" and fun hangout time, but they are mislead-ed. Although video games are extremely fun they do not strengthen your communication skills.

Hey Stefan,
ReplyDeleteBrice Wilson here! Our society is destroying our own English language. Texting, twitter, and Facebook are killing the way we read and write. I like what you said about how guys playing video games while using headsets. You are absolutely right about that not being fellowship! We as a society do not truly acknowledge one another as much as we used to. Its a shame that we spend more time communicating via electronically than we used to do person to person!
I totally agree with you about calling rather then texting. I don't even really like texting because I always come across wrong. ..And I'm like you and can't spell either. Hooray for not having a smart phone! :P
ReplyDelete