Riding a motorcycle has only been apart of my life for about 2 months now, but let me tell you it is one of the funnest things I have ever done. Riding early in the morning when it is nice and cool, that is sublime.
Here is a photo of My dads, brother in law, and my bike. Pretty sweet.

But let me tell you, Dieing(or however you spell it) is not fun at all.
I got caught in one of those monsoon rainstorms, and while riding a lady pulled right in front of me and slammed on her brakes. Why she did this... Idk. I had to slide my bike on the road to avoid an accident and banged up my elbow pretty bad. She was Yugoslavic, I could tell by the accent, and she also told me she was... But I felt bad so I did not take her insurance. Thank God I have no damages to my bike or my dad would have done some terrible things.... He is the nicest man ever so when I mean terrible, I mean take me out for lunch, and pay for the repairs.
The Sketchiest part of the accident was not the crash but riding after. Because I looked at my elbow and there was blood everywhere because of the rain, so I thought my whole forearm skin was ripped off....
My brother in law and I go riding a lot. I mean a lot. Everyday we go on an adventure, either to lunch or riding around lake pleasant. It's always fun. On our ride this last week we came across this character.

I came across this sneaky guy just chilling there with his very unnoticeable shoes. He just stood there looking at me with his hands on his hips.
I said hello.
He said nothing.
He just replied with more long awkward stares. All I wanted to know was where he got those epic shoes. I wanna see him run with those shoes. Or he could have at least let me try to run in the shoes.
Anyway.....
Riding is a whole lot of fun, and plus, it doesn't hurt having a 7 dollar gas fill up and 120 miles to a tank....
Wow. You have done a lot of work on your blog. Your writing is infused with personality and voice which is intriguing to a reader. And while this energy and wit is part of your writing, just be careful that you don't jump around in your posts too much as that can be jarring for a reader as well.
ReplyDelete